As the technology industry continues to explode and companies race to compete in the market, it is crucial designers are able to manage their data accurately and know which components are available for their designs
Join the Experts at EMA and Parallel Systems to see how you can turn libraries and data management from a necessary evil to a competitive advantage with OrCAD & Allegro.
Common Data Management Challenges You Will Learn How to Overcome:
- How to identify and find suitable substitutes for obsolete or low availability parts early in the design process
- How to manage your design libraries and files ensuring everyone is working from the same version
- How to automate your release to manufacturing process ensuring your manufacturing package is complete, accurate, and up to date every time
- How to make design revision control and change management an integrated part of the design process
- How to work collaboratively regardless of location across the entire PCB design process
To view slides, click here.