With the expansion of WiFi and BLE added to the more common wired and cabled TX/RX channels, the likelihood that your design will need to incorporate RF is high, and increasing. Therefore, it is important to know what RF design principles must be considered, and how functionality and performance are impacted when designing PCBAs to accommodate RF signal propagation.
This eBook answers the following questions:
- What “exactly” is RF and what are its applications?
- Why is knowing and tailoring your RF device design to enhance the UX important?
- How does incorporating RF into your design affect the PCB layout?
- What are the best design techniques to mitigate EMI?
- How PCB layout simulation software can reduce the cyclic “trial and error” typically associated with RF PCBA design?