Power Integrity analysis is more important than ever. Product trends continue to demand reduced form factor, while requiring even more power to support our always-on, always-connected lives. See how you can design with confidence knowing your PDN is up to the task and keep your products humming smoothly.
What You Will Learn:
- Design trends driving the importance of PDN analysis
- What are the differences between DC and AC power loss
- Common PDN challenges such as power planes fusing, resonance, and voltage ripple and how to identify and solve them
- How to identify and optimize decoupling capacitor count and placement
- How a design-driven PDN approach can save you time, prevent errors, and keep your designs running smoothly