Join EMA's Field Applications Engineer Jeff Imes and Arena's Senior Solution Consultant Nate Brown on August 9th to learn how you can access Arena Cloud PLM from within OrCAD; making the transition effortless. Being able to perform crucial PLM functions within OrCAD saves time, reduces errors, and eliminates manual entry - helping you get your products to market faster.
In this webinar, you'll learn how to:
- Directly upload BOMs to Arena PLM without leaving OrCAD
- Add new components to the engineering database in full cooperation with Arena PLM
- Find components in other designs for reuse or revisions
- Synchronize OrCAD with part status changes from Arena PLM, like “not recommended for Designs” or “Preliminary”
- Verify and update part data with pending ECO’s in Arena for OrCAD schematic parts