Managing and tracking changes during the PCB design process is complex. With various design steps, many iterations, and multiple team members requiring access, clear communication and seamless collaboration is essential. How well your design data management (accumulating, storing, accessing, and modifying) system works can directly impact design accuracy, development time, and project cost.
This eBook answers the following questions:
- What is design data management or DDM and why do you need it?
- What files are required during the PCB design process and how can they be managed efficiently?
- What are the pros and cons for different DDM architectures?
- What are the advantages of CAD file based data management?
- What is the right PCB design data management software solution to streamline your development process and reduce costs?