This PSpice tutorial demonstrates how to connect and wire PSpice parts. After you complete this tutorial, you will be able to:
- Place wires to complete your schematic
- Rename and edit schematic parts
- Assign net names
- Click to select R2 and drag the component to the right of C1.
- Select Place > Wire from the menu (W).
- Click to place the wire.
Note: If you make a mistake, right click and select End Mode. Select the wire and press Delete on the keyboard.
- Select Place > Auto Wire > Two Points from the menu.
- Click on one side of the component and then click the next component to connect it.
Note: Wires and components can be adjusted by clicking and dragging.
- Double click the R1 text.
- Change the value to ResistorOne. Click OK.
- Double click on the value 1k for ResistorOne.
- Change the value to 100k. Click OK.
- Select Place > Net Alias from the menu (N).
Note: Use of net aliases makes it easier to track the nets you want to observe in your probe window when doing simulations.
- Assign Input as the Alias and click OK.
- Click to place on the wire to the left of ResistorOne.
- Right click and select Edit Properties.
- Assign Output as the Alias and click OK.
- Click to place on the wire to the right of C1.
- Right click and select End Mode (ESC).