Almost every electronic product has some level of wireless communication / connectivity associated with it these days. Ensuring these links work as intended can be a significant challenge. Join industry expert Joel Kirschmann to learn how Cadence AWR Visual System Simulator (VSS) RF link analysis can help you meet your RF link goals on the first pass.
What you will learn:
- An introduction to Cadence AWR Visual System Simulator (VSS) for RF Link Analysis
- How to quickly build a RF link model using commercial off the shelf (COTS) parts to analyze and predict system performance prior to manufacturing
- How to incorporate PCB trace parasitic effects to confirm RF performance based on design implementation
- How to effectively validate RF link performance with Error Vector Magnitude (EVM) measurements and integrate with test and measurement equipment
- How this can be done in a unified, easy to use, reusable, RF link analysis environment with AWR Visual System Simulator
To view the slides, click here.